Thursday, July 24, 2008

Por el Mundo

Customer Review: POR EL MUNDO IS A GREAT CD!
What can I say I LOVE THIS CD! But whats so good about it well number 1 I love the lead singers voice (Jose Guadalupe). To me he has a voice to kill for but thats just my opinion you might think diferently. But as far as i'm concerned i think this is a super album to buy cause every song on here is so good my personal favorite well... it would have to be number 3 (Aqui No Mas.) I just love that song I can not explain the feeling I get when I hear this song it makes me feel so good inside not to metion like I want to dance. but the song (Espinas) is good to hey there all good thats why I think you should buy this cd you will love it if you like banda musica like I do. Look i'm going to be honest with you I would never tell someone to buy a cd I never herd or thought was not a good cd to buy thats how I am but everybody has different taste in musica so u may like it may not but I know I love it and i'm so glad i bought it I would never get rid of it. Even though it is an old album of theres I still listen to it to this day thats how much I love this cd it was one of the best investments i ever made. I am a musica freak and I love mexican musica and and if you do to buy this cd.


The exceptionally talented Pop artist Alanis Morissette has released her CD entitled Jagged Little Pill. I am very confident and happy to announce that I believe Alanis Morissette fans, and Pop fans alike will be pleased with this one. With the release of Jagged Little Pill Alanis Morissettes artistic excellence is on full display as Morissette has once again delivered a brilliant collection of tracks that could very well be her best work to date.

Unfortunately, its not everyday that I get a CD from an artist that I can just pop in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. There is usually a song or two that I just cant force myself to get through. Not at all the case with Jagged Little Pill. Every track is enjoyable and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.

Pop music fans will recognize some of the well known guests that have been assembled to play along with Morissette on several of the tracks. Artists like Michael Thompson and Michael Landau just to name a couple.

If you're even mildly into Pop music you'll enjoy this CD. Overall Jagged Little Pill is an outstanding release. I give it my double thumbs up. You will not be disappointed with one single track.

While the entire CD is really very good some of my favorites are track 4 - Hand In My Pocket, track 5 - Right Through You, and track 13 - You Oughta Know

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 1 - All I Really Want. Wow!

Jagged Little Pill Release Notes:

Alanis Morissette originally released Jagged Little Pill on June 13, 1995 on the Maverick label.

CD Track List Follows:

1. All I Really Want

2. You Oughta Know

3. Perfect

4. Hand In My Pocket

5. Right Through You

6. Forgiven

7. You Learn

8. Head Over Feet

9. Mary Jane

10. Ironic

11. Not The Doctor

12. Wake Up

13. You Oughta Know - (alternate take)

Personnel: Alanis Morissette (vocals, harmonica); Glen Ballard (guitar, keyboards, programming); Basil Fung, Joel Shearer, Michael Landau, Dave Navarro (guitar); Benmont Tench, Michael Thompson (organ); Lance Morrison, Flea (bass); Rob Ladd (drums, percussion); Matt Laug (drums); Gota Yashiki. Engineers include: Christopher Fogel, Glen Ballard. Recorded at Westlake Studios and Signet Sound, Hollywood, California.

IBM Notebooks

dj latin music

No comments: